Toddler Balance Bikes Compared
- The Good
- The Bad
- WOOM 1
- It is high quality construction in terms of the types of products used to build this bike. We also like how the frame of the bike curves down to allow getting on the bike really simple for even the littlest legs.
- As with any kid, they may or may not like it, so there is always a risk of spending money and have it go unused. Also, it has hand breaks which in our opinion for the younger kids makes it a feature that adds to the cost, but not necessarily value. A toddler won't necessarily know what to do with a hand break.
- As parents, you take a big risk in spending $200 and not knowing if the child will like it. Looking at other alternatives for balance bikes that are less expensive can help ease your concerns.
- Strider - 12 Classic
- We felt it was sturdy and high quality. The handles had nice soft grips and was overall a nice bike. We did not find ourselves 'missing' anything from the more expensive balance bikes.
- The bar in the middle made it hard for our 2 year old tester to hop over. We had to put him on it, or he had to place on floor and place legs on each side. Also, we felt the seat was a bit difficult to adjust, but once you adjust, you really have no need to change it again for some time.
- Other than some difficulty on seat adjustments, we had nothing negative to say about this bike. It is a solid toddler balance bike that is a great option without breaking the bank
- Another good option for balance bike. Seat is easily adjustable, plus an adjustable handlebar.
- This is by far the heaviest out of the three bikes we compared at 11lbs. We actually think it is meant for a little older kids, such as big 2 yr olds to 3 year olds.
- Heavier than most balance bikes, but perfect for older kids learning to balance and get ready for a regular bike.
How We Decide
We are committed to providing comprehensive and trusted reviews for products that matter to our readers. We do the research to help you save time and money.
Products Received from Manufacturers
Product Styles Considered
Product Experts Consulted